We usually respond within a day
Founded in 2020, Truckbeat is on a mission to digitalise road freight and use data to set new standards of flexibility, efficiency, transparency and sustainability. Truckbeat is headquartered in Stockholm, Sweden.
Our service enables commercial shippers to connect with smaller transportation companies. Through our in-house developed platform, we simply find the right carrier for the right shipment, saving time and money for shippers, provide more loads with high convenience to carriers, all while reducing greenhouse gas emissions and working towards a sustainable transport of goods industry.
We are now looking for a front-end developer to join our tech team in Thessaloniki, although we are a flexible remote team.
Our tech stack revolves heavily around Vue.js/Quasar in the front-end and AWS in the back-end. As a front-end developer you will be focusing mainly on our client-facing digital interfaces. At the same time, you will be involved in the product backlog management and be part of the end-to-end development of our web and mobile touch points, with attention on user-friendliness and delivery that lives up to our quality standards.
To succeed in this role, you should love to work pixel-perfect, are proficient with JS frameworks and love smooth UI's and responsive designs. We primarily work with Vue.js, but consider ourselves fast-moving and rather agnostic to technology tooling, so it's important you have a curious nature and are hungry to keep growing and developing in the direction of the leading trends in front-end development.
- Development & maintenance of our client-facing touch-points
- Be actively involved in product backlog management
- Translate strategy into smooth and functional UI's
- Deploy your code to production daily-ish
We think you have
- 2+ years experience in high standards front-end development
- Experience in or willing to learn Vue.js
- Solid understanding of codebase versioning with Git
- A good eye for making pixels look just great
- Strong communication skills and you are fluent in English
But most importantly, we think you have the personality to fit and grow in a fun work environment where we believe in innovation, sustainability and doing good!
We would also like it if you
- Have worked with Agile methodologies
- Would describe yourself as a strong team player and problem solver
- Have worked with ReactNative or Flutter or are somewhat curious
What's in it for you
- A competitive remuneration package - bonus vacation days included
- Budget dedicated to your continuous training and education - we invest in your personal growth
- A modern and forward-thinking work environment
- A transparent culture where your ideas matter
We are fun to work with, ambitious, well funded and on a path to disrupting a traditional industry and we are looking for creative talented people to join our journey. If this sounds like you apply today or forward this to someone you think might be interested.
- Product & Engineering
- Senior Front-end developer
- Remote status
- Hybrid Remote
About Truckbeat AB
Founded in 2020, Truckbeat is on a mission to digitalise road freight and use data to set new standards of flexibility, efficiency, transparency and sustainability in the space of supply chain management. Truckbeat is headquartered in Stockholm, Sweden.
Our service enables commercial shippers to connect with smaller transportation companies. Through our in-house developed platform, we simplify the transport sourcing process saving time and money for shippers, provide more loads with high convenience to carriers, all while reducing greenhouse gas emissions and working towards a sustainable transport of goods industry.
Loading application form